Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Free Samples - Finish Quantum & Quaker Oatmeal Squares

"Like" the Finish Facebook page and they'll send you a free sample of Finish Quantum! This is hands-down the best dishwasher detergent I've ever used... my husband even mentioned how well it works. I prefer to use non-toxic products like Seventh Generation when I can, but I keep some of these on hand for the really tough loads.

And don't let me forget my new favorite cereal -- "like" the Quaker Oatmeal Squares Facebook page and they send you a cute little sample box! This is how I got hooked on the honey nut flavor... well, that and the $1 coupons on the inside of every box. (But it's okay because there's tons of whole grain, right?) My 2-1/2 year old daughter even likes to eat them as a snack, and she's not a big cereal fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment